Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sunday morning on Wednesday night

Hey folks!


So here I am, at the end of the craziest day I've had in a while... I was so distracted I wonder how I managed to go through it without getting anyone hurt (including myself!). But anyway, it's almost over now, so I'll just make a quick & mouthwatering (I hope! :D) post, then off to bed... ;)



Simple multi-cereal toast with olive oil, tuna, tomato and ruccula.


This is supposed to be a sort of ode to Sunday morning breakfasts... :p I do believe they're the yummiest in the week, because we have more time and we're more relaaaaxed. ;) What do you think?





Homemade scones... *-* Yum!




Alrighty, so have a great Thursday, focused and everything! ;)




Follow Faery




[All content & photos are by me unless specified otherwise. I'm happy if you decide to copy and keep them in your computer as reference, or post them in your blog or anywhere you want. But you MUST put my name or a link to the blog somewhere, saying where you took them from. Not putting anything is in my opinion almost as bad as saying you took them yourself.]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!! :)

Laura