Sunday, July 10, 2011

Changing Room

Hello, my dear friends!


Barcelona's fashion frenzy is only a few days away, and I just can't wait! :) But before that, I'd really like to tell you of an event that took place last July the 2nd here in Barcelona, and it's no other than the 10th edition of Changing Room. If you remember my post about Fitting Room, it's basically the same idea. 1 day, 1 hotel (this time, the Chic&Basic Born), 25 designers. Here you have a couple of pictures... ;)













[It means something like: Clothes are worn on the outside, whereas style comes from within.]




I was actually very agreeably surprised by the quality of every single one of the designs exhibited... Every brand was deeply special and unique, and although I didn't include them all in this post, they would all deserve to be up here.











(I've heard she's to be my teacher next year... Exciting!! :D)






So what did you guys think? Do you like attending ephemeral showrooms like this one?

Have a great beginning of the week, and lots of love from sunny Barcelona! ;)





Follow Faery




[All content & photos are by me unless specified otherwise. I'm happy if you decide to copy and keep them in your computer as reference, or post them in your blog or anywhere you want. But you MUST put my name or a link to the blog somewhere, saying where you took them from. Not putting anything is in my opinion almost as bad as saying you took them yourself.]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!! :)

Laura