Friday, August 12, 2011

Daydream


Hello there! :)

Today I really wanted to introduce you to my friend Iñaki, from Ailanto...


Iñaki, these are my friends... Dear friends, this is Iñaki

Enrique Granados, 46
Barcelona

Iñaki and his brother Aitor are the designers behind one of my favourite spanish fashion houses, Ailanto, and I was very lucky to meet with him a couple of days ago at their store in Barcelona through a common friend.

It's very hard for me to explain what it is exactly that appeals to me so much about the brand, and much easier for you to just see for yourselves, so here you have a couple of their Fall/Winter 2011-12 looks.

 

 


All catwalk pics from Vogue.es

Don't you just loove the prints, the embroideries, the cuts, the knits, the colour palette... *-*

Tell me what you think! :)




Follow Faery




[All content & photos are by me unless specified otherwise. I'm happy if you decide to copy and keep them in your computer as reference, or post them in your blog or anywhere you want. But you MUST put my name or a link to the blog somewhere, saying where you took them from. Not putting anything is in my opinion almost as bad as saying you took them yourself.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!! :)

Laura