Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's Time

It's Time







It's time, it's time... it's time!

Or at least I wish it was... You see, I just can't wait for fall. For crisp white shirts, chunky wool sweaters in deep earth colours, beautifully long and soft coats...

But meanwhile, I'm afraid all I can do is wait, and daydream about the Hogwarts train, come to fetch me. About beautiful porcelain cups at tea time, and the sound of dusty pages as they turn to reveal their secrets... *-*





Follow Faery




[All content & photos are by me unless specified otherwise. I'm happy if you decide to copy and keep them in your computer as reference, or post them in your blog or anywhere you want. But you MUST put my name or a link to the blog somewhere, saying where you took them from. Not putting anything is in my opinion almost as bad as saying you took them yourself.]








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!! :)

Laura