Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sweet, sweet Vienna

Hallo, my dear friends!

After a long and delightful train trip from Vienna, I am now in the wonderful city of Prague, ready to begin a new set of adventures.

All the photos will have to wait 'til I'm back in Barcelona, but by popular demand (and by that I mean that of my dear friend Gemmita aka. Cinnamon Girl ;p), I'll have to make a teeny tiny exception and reveal... well, THIS:








Hope you enjoyed this short but intense trip down Sweet Lane! ;) I promise to be back with more (including WHERE you can get all of this) very soon... :)




Follow Faery




[All content & photos are by me unless specified otherwise. I'm happy if you decide to copy and keep them in your computer as reference, or post them in your blog or anywhere you want. But you MUST put my name or a link to the blog somewhere, saying where you took them from. Not putting anything is in my opinion almost as bad as saying you took them yourself.]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!! :)

Laura