Monday, September 26, 2011

We Love Wool - Me, Myself and Lamberfeld

Hello, my friends!


It may seem weird that I start a post by speaking of something as inconsequential as the weather, but the truth is that Fall is here, and I couldn't be happier.


However, my being used to Barcelona's version of Fall misled me while packing, and the truth is that some shopping was due in order to compensate my lack of sweaters (and excess of frilly dresses, I'm afraid). I decided to take advantage of the huge Uniqlo shop near the Opéra, and indulged in a beautiful wine-coloured sweater, which I didn't fail to wear the very next day. 




Uniqlo sweater
Bimba & Lola bracelet
Vintage solar watch

And as I was putting it on, I found this little guy:


The 47-year-old Woolmark sign has been around for quite a while, and 'Fashion by Feelings' is its new campaign, conceived to make people more aware of the advantages of wool as a natural and renewable fibre. Their website is absolutely amazing, designed to be as interactive and fun as possible, and it hosts a streetstyle contest which encourages people to post looks of them wearing wool garments, giving them the opportunity to win amazing prizes. Sounds like fun, doesn't it?



He thinks so, I daresay. ;)

What strikes me the most every time I visit their site is how interesting their browsing system is: looks are organized by 'feelings', and it's up to you whether you think yours qualifies rather as 'nostalgic' or as 'unique'. ;)



pics of the campaign courtesy of We Love Wool

Anyway! I hope you liked this little feature, and do tell me if you've posted a look, I'd love to see it! 


Have a great week! :)



 Follow Faery


[All content & photos are by me unless specified otherwise. I'm happy if you decide to copy and keep them in your computer as reference, or post them in your blog or anywhere you want. But you MUST put my name or a link to the blog somewhere, saying where you took them from. Not putting anything is in my opinion almost as bad as saying you took them yourself.]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!! :)

Laura